Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Another omen...unfortunately.

I thought I had successfully warded off the demon with my new addition to the family, Foo.

I know, what an original name, a foo dog named Foo. Whatever, he's guarding me from demons, he doesn't need a fancy name.

Anyways, even after multiple candlelight tributes to encourage him to protect my apartment, I fear my small statue can only do so much.

It's pretty accepted that one thing crows symbolize is death, or the coming of death.

I mentioned before that the birds have returned to my yard. And for a while I would see new species all the time. First a wren, then a cardinal, then a bluejay, etc etc. Then after a while the songbirds started being replaced by crows. Big crows.

So the abundance of birds that returned after the introduction of Foo has turned into an abundance of crows that now sit outside my window

They don't sit in my backyard, but in the tree on the edge of the parking lot that my window looks over. That's about 5 parking spots away, or about 35 feet.

(Assuming the average car is 6 feet wide and then adding some extra feet for bigger cars. Math, kinda!)

I think the reason they don't get closer is because Foo is doing his best to keep them away from us. What a good little lion dog.

I guess I'll keep burning candles and drying flowers for him to encourage him to keep it up. Meanwhile, if things start happening away from my apartment I might have to hit up the little eclectic shop in the mall near me and see if I can find a little mini-Foo to keep on me when I go places.

Gotta keep them demons away. At this point I'm pretty sure I've just pissed the Megaphone Demon off, much less actually gotten it to leave.

Oh well. I'm not entirely sure why I'm being haunted, but demons probably aren't really that keen on explaining their motives, and I'm not too keen on speaking to one in the first place.

Like I said, I'm content with the demon lurking like a stalker with a restraining order. If it acts up when I'm around town though I'll look into mini-Foo.

Until then I think I'm still okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment