Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

RED ALERT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL

IT;S BACK

IT'S BACK

I GOT IT ON TAPE AND IT'S BACK






DID YOU HEAR IT?! WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Seriously though, the thing that started the idea behind this whole blog happened again. Not two days after Satan crawled out of my storage shed.

So boys and girls, this is my demon. This is only the second time in months that it's made any noise and both times were around 7:00 pm.

I can't make out any real words in there. If you can you should definitely tell me because I'm pretty riled up.

So begins the speculation of where it's coming from. In the direction of my backyard there are a few blocks of residential/small business areas and then it opens up to the river mouth and Long Island Sound.

There's a military base about 6 miles north of me but Husband goes there a lot and says it's not something he's too familiar with there, but he did admit to also hearing it on this occasion so I'm not crazy.

Now I have a creepy pet Satan cat and my demon is speaking again. Not to mention the crows are still hanging out around my car.

I'm definitely haunted, I'm definitely haunted and I'm definitely going to die.

3 comments:

  1. Wear your little foo! You'll be fine. Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. seriously I'm waiting for a occasion to arise when I can match it to something.

      Delete
  2. When it is calm you can really hear things across the water ... sounds like announcements at the beginning of a game??? do you have a school close to the water? Once I thought we had people on our deck and it turned out they were across the lake having a fire..it was so clear I could make out their words!...when Swanies had a band ..so did we..lol Pretty sure you don't have to worry about it until you can make out what they are saying! LOL! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete